How to do IndiGo web check-in?
Need help? Get detailed information about IndiGo web check-in online
IndiGo is one of the largest Indian airlines that operate around 1600 flights daily to 74 domestic and 26 international destinations in addition to 8 Codeshare destinations on Turkish Airlines. The airline has gained the trust of its passengers because of its low fares, on-time operations, and other customer-centric services, including various check-in options. The passengers can quickly check in with IndiGo, irrespective of how they choose to check-in.
Out of all the IndiGo check-in options, web check-in is the most convenient and straightforward. You get plenty of time to make seat selections, check baggage, and other things when using the web check-in option. It protects you from long queues at airports and saves time and energy. Web check-in begins 48 hours before departure, and you can start online check-in up to 1 hour before departure of a domestic flight. Moreover, you can follow the step-by-step process to check in online.
Follow the step-by-step process below for IndiGo web check-in:
- To begin the IndiGo web check-in, you can first log in to the official website of IndiGo.
- Then go to the book section and select web check-in from the drop-down menu.
- Else you can also go to the Manage section on the homepage.
- You need to look for the manage booking section and then go to the check-in section.
- There you need to provide the details such as PNR/booking reference number and email address, and last name.
- You can then proceed with the seat selection process; remember some specific seats are also chargeable.
- Once the seat selection is complete, you can follow the instruction and go to the payment page.
- There complete the payment, if applicable, for seats selected and then get the boarding pass.
- Take a printout of your boarding pass, and you can also mail it to the registered email address for reference.
Points to remember when proceeding with IndiGo web check-in:
- You must have a valid and confirmed PNR/Booking reference number for IndiGo web check-in.
- Web check-in is available up to 1 hour before departure. For domestic flights, web check-in starts 48 hours before departure, and for international flights, it starts from 24 hours to 75 minutes before departure.
- While checking-in online, carry a printout of your boarding pass.
- Your checked baggage at IndiGo should max up to 15 kg and the handbag maximum of 7 kg.
- If you have luggage, drop the check-in baggage at the bag drop counter if you don't require a check-in, head straight to the security check.
- Web check-in is one of the most convenient and used check-in options. It helps you choose the desired seat well in advance online through web check.
- Besides, remember that certain seats are chargeable, and you do not need to pay for them.
- If you use web check-in, only nine passengers per PNR with at most four segments are allowed at once.
- Passengers with special needs, like wheelchairs, cannot check-in online.
- Passengers who book tickets under special categories, such as senior citizens, unaccompanied Minors, etc., are not eligible for web check-in.
Check-in through customer care:
If you face any trouble throughout the check-in process, you can always contact IndiGo customer service at 0124 617 3838 and 0124 497 3838. In addition, you can also contact the customer support of IndiGo by using other contact options available on the website. You can chat with the IndiGo representative online and also send an email. To get an immediate solution, you can also connect with the airline on various social media networks, including Facebook and Twitter.
IndiGo Web Check-in FAQs
What is IndiGo web check-in?
It is one of the most used check-in options, which allows passengers with a confirmed domestic flight ticket to check in advance. Passengers can use the web check-in online by visiting the airline's official website. Besides, it starts 48 hours to 1 hour before the flight departure.
Does IndiGo offer web check-in?
Yes! IndiGo does offer a web check-in option and helps users to save time and effort by avoiding the long check-in queue at airports. Web check-in makes the whole check-in process stress-free.
How can I do a web check-in on IndiGo?
You need to log in to the official website of IndiGo at www.goindigo.in or click on www.goindigo.in/web-check-in.html. Now click on the button 'Book' and select 'web check-in' to check in online.
When can I do the IndiGo web check-in?
Passengers with confirmed domestic flight tickets can opt for web check-in up to 1 hour before the flight's scheduled departure.
Can everyone access the IndiGo web check-in service?
Everyone can opt for online check-in except passengers having a reservation for special services such as wheelchairs, firearms, etc. In addition, passengers with more than nine members in one PNR or having special bookings cannot use the web check-in option.
Will I get a boarding pass after web check-in?
Yes, once you complete the web check-in online, you will get a boarding pass. Besides, ensure to print out your boarding pass and keep it to use at the airport.
Can I enter the airport using my web check-in boarding pass?
No! You cannot enter the airport by just having your web check-in boarding pass. In addition, you should also carry a Valid photo id to enter the airport.
Will I get a seat of my choice if I avail IndiGo web check-in service?
Yes! but not always because it depends on the availability during check-in. Besides, when making a seat selection, remember that some seats are chargeable, like emergency seats and recliner seats.
When do I have to reach the airport after the IndiGo web check-in?
On the day of your flight, it is advised that you reach the airport on time to avoid any hassle. Although you must have a boarding pass after completing the IndiGo web check-in online, there are certain other formalities you also need to do at the airport, such as a security check. Besides, as the departure gates close 25 minutes before departure, you must reach the airport 60-90 minutes before take-off.
What about my Check-in baggage?
You can complete the check-in of your luggage during the web check-in process. Then go directly to the bag drop counter of IndiGo at the airport for tagging and then head to the security check area.
Can my entire family use the web check-in service?
You can complete the check-in online easily for your entire family; however, the number of members should not exceed more than 9.
- Recent Blog
- Can I change my name on an Aeromexico flight?
- How do I select seats on Aeromexico?
- How do I check-in for my Aeromexico flight?
- Can I change my Aeromexico flight?
- Can I cancel my Aeromexico flight?
- What happens if Aeromexico cancels my flight?
- How Do I Speak to Someone at Aeromexico?
- Can I get a refund on Aeromexico?
- What happens if you miss your Aeromexico flight?
- Can I call Allegiant Air to book a flight?