How do I find my Delta confirmation number?
To find the Delta confirmation number; You can check your email, phone text, or check by visiting the official website. For further assistance, you can call Delta phone number 1 (800) 221-1212 / 1-805-410-9066 and ask for your confirmation number.
The identification code is mentioned in every airline ticket, though the name of the code itself can differ. In some airlines, this number is called the airline record locator, booking code, reservation number, or flight confirmation code. Your Delta confirmation number can be found by following the below information.
- Delta Airlines will also show your confirmation number on the screen just after you have reserved your flight and once you have checked in.
- Delta Airlines sends you the mail just after booking the flight with your newly generated ticket.
- You can find your Ticket confirmation number in the top section of the email, just below the Delta logo and your name.
- You can also go to the My Trips section of the official website. Now login and locate your trip using your name, credit/debit card number, or ticket number from your Flight Ticket email.
What do I do if I lost my Delta confirmation number?
If you have lost your Delta confirmation number and cannot find the email in your mailing inbox, you can contact the airline and ask the live representative to help you with the situation. This number is very important to know your flight status, check-in, and many other processes. Follow the steps below to reach an airline representative.
You can contact the customer support representative and ask them to help you with the issue.
- Dial 800-221-1212 on your phone to connect with the Delta agent.
- Follow the IVR instructions.
- Press 4 for issues with your booked flight.
- After pressing the relevant key, you must wait for a while as your call connects to the agent.
- After connecting, explain your situation and provide the transaction number you received while making the ticket payment.
- The agent will help you with the issue and provide you with the required assistance.
Through Live chat-
You can also ask the agent to help as you can't find my Delta confirmation number through live chat.
- Visit the official website of the airline at www.delta.com.
- Locate the contact us tab on the home page of the airline.
- Select the chat with us option available.
- Write a brief of your query in the chat box and also select the related query options given on the screen to get accurate answers.
- After connecting with the agent, explain your issue and provide the relevant details. Also, provide your transaction number to help the agent locate your confirmation number.
Although it will take much more time as compared to any other method to get a response from the airline, you will surely get a revert from the airline. Open your mailing software and start composing mail. Write a brief of your query as a mail subject and put it in the recipient tab. Explain your query in detail in the mail body and also provide booking-related details available to you. You can also attach documents and pdf files related to your reservation. Don't forget to mention your contact details in the mail for airline use.
How long is a Delta confirmation number?
The Delta confirmation code is an alphanumeric series that determines a specific Delta reservation. It is generally six characters long, including numbers and alphabets.
- Recent Blog
- Can I change my name on an Aeromexico flight?
- How do I select seats on Aeromexico?
- How do I check-in for my Aeromexico flight?
- Can I change my Aeromexico flight?
- Can I cancel my Aeromexico flight?
- What happens if Aeromexico cancels my flight?
- How Do I Speak to Someone at Aeromexico?
- Can I get a refund on Aeromexico?
- What happens if you miss your Aeromexico flight?
- Can I call Allegiant Air to book a flight?