How do I check-in for my flight on Turkish Airlines?
Know All About Check-in on Turkish Airlines
The different ways to check-in on Turkish Airlines include online web check-in, app check-in, airport check-in, and kiosk. For further assistance, dial Turkish Airlines check-in phone number 1-800-874-8875.
There are various methods introduced to the passengers by Turkish Airlines for a potential check-in. One can check in through the ways listed below and fly to their travel destination.
Note the course of action written further and complete your check-in process.
Methods to Check-in at Turkish Airlines
Passengers can check in via the Turkish Airlines web check-in option. It is one of the most preferred ways; refer to the steps written below to check in through the official webpage.
- The preliminary thing you have to do is to head over to the official website of Turkish Airlines. Click on the “Check in” option present in the menu panel.
- Fill in the required information like your booking reference id and your last name. Then you will see your flight booking page.
- You can simply add any itineraries or any additional services if you want. And pay for the services.
- Hit the “check-in” option, and then you are done with the check-in process.
- Now, download and print your boarding pass to get on your flight.
Mobile check-in is another very prevalent method to check in at Turkish Airlines. However, it is necessary to have the mobile app of Turkish Airlines downloaded to your handset so that you can easily go for check-in through the mobile application.
- The very first step is to open the mobile application of Turkish Airlines and find the “check-in” option.
- Fill in the reference id and passenger’s last name to navigate to your flight details.
- Once you have your flight details on the screen, you can add any itinerary or additional services if you want. Then, make the payment for the same.
- Click on the “Check in” option and then download your boarding pass present in the next window.
The passengers can also choose the airport check-in. You can either go for the kiosk service check-in or the airport counter check-in. For the kiosk service check-in, you have to add in the details asked by the kiosk. And if you want, you can add the itineraries. Then pay for the services, and then you will be done with the check-in option. Print your boarding pass and then wait for your flight.
Now, you have the option for the airport counter check-in. If you do not find check-in through all of the ways mentioned above possible, then you can visit the help window at the airport and ask the assistant to check in for you. You must follow the assistant and answer the questions to complete the check-in. They will then print your boarding pass and give it to you.
Turkish Airlines check-in policy
There are always terms and conditions when you travel with Turkish Airlines. So, if you have to check in through Turkish Airlines, then you have to abide by the Turkish Airlines' check-in policy. The key points of the same are as written below:
- You can check in up to 24 hours before your original scheduled departure.
- Online check-in for Turkish Airlines is only available at the selected airports, and the list of those would be on the website of Turkish Airlines.
- During the online check-in process, the passengers can view the seat map and choose their preferred seats themselves.
- At once, a maximum of eight passengers can check in.
- The online check-in is available for flights within 90 minutes to 24 hours.
- The security procedure is done at the airport, so make sure to leave extra time for all of the security procedures, such as checking your passports and visas.
- Passengers can check their baggage at the "Online Check-in Desk" or "Baggage Drop-off Point".
- Bags check-in closes 45 minutes before the original scheduled departure for the international flights and 30 minutes before the domestic flights.
Now you know the main features of the check-in policy of Turkish Airlines. Now, you can easily go for check-in without any hindrance. This policy was beneficial to be known as it helped both the passengers and airlines.
How do I check-in online with Turkish Airlines?
For the Turkish Airlines online check-in, you should refer to the methods written below and go for the online check-in. The steps for both ways are also attached.
Online web check-in:
- The first step is to head over to the official website of Turkish Airlines and then click on the “Check in” tab present on the menu bar.
- Complete the required information, including your booking code and last name.
- In the next window, you will have your flight details. Add any itinerary or additional services if you require them.
- Then, you will find the option for “check-in.” Click on the option and complete the procedure from your side.
- Download and print your boarding pass, then fly with Turkish Airlines.
Online mobile check-in:
- Open the Turkish Airlines mobile application. And click on the “Check in” option.
- Fill in the details asked, like your booking reference id and your last name.
- Add an itinerary if you wish. And then pay for additional services.
- Click on the check-in option to check in and download your boarding pass afterward successfully.
Therefore, now you know both of the methods to check in online so that you can go for the check-in process. Make sure to download the boarding pass as it is necessary for your travel ride.
Can you check-in at the airport with Turkish Airlines?
Yes, you have the option to check in at the airport with Turkish Airlines. There are two ways the check-in at the airport. One is to check in at the kiosk services, and the another is to check in at the airport counter. The kiosk service check-in is a self-check-in system where you have to visit the kiosk service machine and complete the check-in process.
Also, you can check in through the airport counters. Follow whatever the assistant says and asks for, and get your boarding pass. In this way, your check-in will be done. Nevertheless, if you face any issues during the process of check-in, then you can contact the Turkish Airlines check-in phone number at 1-800-874-8875. Their customer department is always ready to serve the passengers.
When can I check-in on Turkish Airlines?
You can check in within 24 hours before your original scheduled departure till 90 minutes prior. The check-in can be done in various ways, such as online check-in, mobile check-in, or kiosk service. So, you can opt for any of the ways and can check for your flight.
How early can I check-in with Turkish Airlines?
The earliest you can check in with Turkish Airlines is 24 hours prior to your scheduled departure. The Turkish Airlines check-in time begins 24 hours from the scheduled departure and stays till 90 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
How long before you can check-in with Turkish Airlines?
Online check-in at Turkish Airlines begins 24 hours before your scheduled departure and stays till 90 minutes prior to the scheduled departure. So, 90 minutes before the take-off is the deadline. And the early birds are those who check in 24 hours earlier than the original scheduled departure.
Can I check-in 2 bags with Turkish Airlines?
You can take two bags for the check-in with Turkish Airlines as per Turkish Airlines check-in baggage. However, for the two bags, if the passenger is traveling in Economy class, the weight should not exceed 23 kg, and for the business class, it should not exceed the limit of 32 kg. Also, at check-in time, you have to check your baggage at the “Baggage drop-off point”. You also have to select the option for the checked baggage at the time of the check-in process.
- Can I call Allegiant Air to book a flight?
- Can I change my Allegiant flight free of charge?
- Is there anyway to get a refund from Allegiant Air?
- How do I get the best deal on Allegiant Air?
- What is the best day to book an Allegiant Air flight?
- What is the best way to book a flight on Allegiant?
- How do I cancel a flight on Allegiant Airlines?
- Where is my Allegiant confirmation number?
- How do I check-in for my flight on Allegiant Air?
- How to get an Allegiant boarding pass on the phone?