How do I check-in for my EVA flight?
Everything associated with check-in at EVA Air
If you have booked a flight with EVA Air and it's your D-day, fly to your detention with the airlines. Are you also in the same dilemma as the other passengers, pondering over the answer to how to check in EVA Air? Then remove that frown from your face and know that you are on the right page to gather the info regarding check-in at EVA Air.
There are various methods to check in at EVA Air. You can check-in through the Online, App, Kiosk, and Airport. For further assistance, you can dial the EVA Air Check-in phone number at 1-800-695-1188. Refer to each way and the steps associated with it as they are written below. Make sure to analyze them all and choose the one which suits the most.
The EVA Air check-in online is one of the most prevailing methods as through the online method; You can check-in from the comfort of your home; It is very easy to do so. The steps to check in online are as written below;
- Navigate to the Eva Air official website.
- Find and click on the "Check in" tab and fill in your personal information like your reference id and your last name, also if any other information is asked.
- Select any itinerary if you want, and then hit the "Check in" option.
- Then, just get your boarding pass printed.
Mobile check-in is another very easy method to check in with EVA Air. All you have to do is follow the steps below to get the check-in done through the mobile application;
- It is necessary to have the EVA Air mobile application downloaded and installed on your phone.
- Open the app, and then you will find the "Check in" tab. Open the tab and fill in the required information like your reference id and last name; also, if any other information is asked.
- Choose the itineraries if you wish to, and then simply follow the check-in page.
- Press the check-in option and get your boarding pass immediately through the next window.
Self Check-in (Kiosk Service)
All of the airports are enlisted with the Kiosk service, which helps check-in at the airport. The Kiosk machines are operated by the passengers, who can go for the self-check-in. Refer to the steps written below and get it done;
- In the Kiosk machine, click on the "EVA Airways" option.
- Then, you will have to confirm the following items that can be brought aboard with you.
- Select the number of passengers that are traveling to the destination. If the passengers have the same booking number, they can check in together; otherwise, you will have to check in separately.
- Then, you will have to place your passport on the reader so it can read your passport details.
- You will have to select your method to get your reservation on the screen, including the barcode, ticket number, booking reference id, or frequent flyer number.
- After that, input all the data asked and then go for mileage accumulation, seat selection, and your checked baggage.
- If you have got the EVA Air check-in baggage, then make sure to collect baggage tags.
- Then, collect your boarding pass and your lounge invitation card for EVA Air.
Airport Counter Check-in
You can, however, also use the check-in at the airport counter option. All you have to do is visit the nearby airport enlisted with EVA Air. When you visit the airport, head over to the check-in window and there request the assistant available at the counter to check in for you, and you have to provide them with complete information, whatever they ask for. And then you will get your check-in done.
How early can I check in for a flight EVA Air?
Online check-in: The EVA Air check-in time for the online method is from 48 hours to 1 hour before your original scheduled departure. So, you have ample time to check-in.
Mobile check-in: The check-in time for EVA Air through mobile is the same as that of the online method, which is 48 hours to 1 hour before the original scheduled departure. Also, if you don't get your boarding pass, you can report it to the airport counter within an hour.
Self-check-in (Kiosk Service): If you choose to check in through the Kiosk service, then make sure that you check in at least 45 - 60 minutes before your scheduled departure and take your boarding pass as there is a rush at times at the Kiosk service.
At the airport counter: If you choose the EVA Air check-in counter open option, you must visit the airport counter at least 60 - 75 minutes before the original scheduled departure. It will only help you as there is sometimes a heavy crowd at the airport counter. And it will be beneficial for you in order to avoid the crowd and get your check-in done fast.
- Can I call Allegiant Air to book a flight?
- Can I change my Allegiant flight free of charge?
- Is there anyway to get a refund from Allegiant Air?
- How do I get the best deal on Allegiant Air?
- What is the best day to book an Allegiant Air flight?
- What is the best way to book a flight on Allegiant?
- How do I cancel a flight on Allegiant Airlines?
- Where is my Allegiant confirmation number?
- How do I check-in for my flight on Allegiant Air?
- How to get an Allegiant boarding pass on the phone?