How to Cancel Ethiopian Airlines Ticket?
Are you eager to travel with Ethiopian Airlines for the first time? But, then you are stuck in a situation that is affecting your travel with Ethiopian Airlines. If so, then you shall not worry as the airline understands that there are circumstances that can affect passenger’s travel that can make them perplexed. Ethiopian Airlines are a renowned airline of Ethiopia that allows you to cancel your flight tickets in a very effective manner. And if you are such a passenger, whose journey is affected then you have the option to perform Ethiopian Airlines cancellations.
An Effective Procedure to Cancel a Flight Ticket on Ethiopian Airlines:
If you want to make the flight cancellation easy and hassle-free for you, here is the list of steps to follow.
- To initiate the cancellation process, you are required to go to the official website of Ethiopian Airlines.
- On the next move, you need to log in to your account by providing your email address and password.
- Move to the "Manage Booking" section and then you are supposed to tap the flight option to display the list. Then, click on the "Next" button.
- Now, mention the flight name and number in the corresponding field.
- After that, you are required to enter the passenger’s details such as the name of the passengers and their mobile numbers in the correct fields.
- Next, you need to choose the "Cancel" button and then you need to follow the on-screen prompts to complete the cancellation process.
- Once you are done with this, and then hit the "refund" button to get the refund within a fixed time frame.
- In the end, you will get the confirmation of your Ethiopian Airlines cancel ticket on your provided email id or phone number.
Ethiopian Airlines Cancellation Policy
Need to cancel the flight ticket due to some unavoidable situations on Ethiopian Airlines? If so, then you can simply cancel the flight ticket as this airline understands that travel plans can be changed at any time. Before heading on to the procedure to cancel the flight ticket on Ethiopian Airlines, you must know about the Ethiopian Airlines cancellation policy. Follow the below points that will be helpful in cancelling the flight ticket.
What is the Ethiopian Airlines Cancellation Policy?
- As per the 24-hour cancellation policy of Ethiopian Airlines, the passenger can cancel a flight ticket within 24 hours of flight booking.
- If you cancel your flight a few hours before the scheduled flight departure and the flight was booked not more than a week before then the airline will ask you to pay the penalty that will completely depend on the fare rule of Ethiopian Airlines.
- You are not required to pay any cancellation fee if the flight cancellation has been done within 24 hours of flight booking.
- If your flight is delayed by more than 4 hours, then you are entitled to cancel your flight without giving any kind of cancellation fees.
- Besides all this, in the case of non-refundable fares, you are bound to pay a cancellation fee of $125.
Ethiopian Airlines Cancelled Flights
Get Complete Information About Ethiopian Airlines Cancelled Flights:
Ethiopian Airlines provides the facility to cancel flights online without any inconvenience. In addition to this, the passengers can make an online request for a refund by submitting the refund request form at the official website of Ethiopian Airlines. The refund is given only for the entitled Ethiopian Airlines cancelled flights within a limited span of time. This airline does not provide a refund after the expiry period of the ticket. The refund request will take some time to get processed and can be acknowledged within 7 to 10 business days. If the flights are cancelled due to any inevitable reasons by the airline end then it offers compensation to the passengers to book the next consecutive Ethiopian Airlines flight. Hence, you can simply cancel your flight and receive a refund on Ethiopian Airlines. This airline delivers more flexibility and benefits for the passengers while managing their flight booking.
Ethiopian Airlines Cancellation Fees
Flight Cancellation Charges Ethiopian Airlines:
Ethiopian Airlines charges a cancellation fee of $100 to $500 if you have made the cancellation requests after 24 hours as a risk-free cancellation. If you have canceled your Ethiopian Airlines flight within 24 hours from the scheduled flight departure, then you are bound to pay a fee of $100 to $400 as an Ethiopian Airlines cancellation fees. You have given a provision to make a request for the cancellation after canceling your flight ticket. Although, the cancellation fee usually depends on various factors such as route, fare type, time of cancellations, and many others related to your itinerary.
Furthermore, if you have any queries regarding how to cancel a flight on Ethiopian Airlines, then, you can get in touch with the representative executive team and talk to the live experts. They will surely assist you with your flight cancellations and travel plans and will also offer reliable and quick solutions. Apart from all this, it is also advised to opt for the phone support contact option to reach out to them and receive real-time assistance to cancel your flight.
- What is the best way to book a flight on Allegiant?
- How do I cancel a flight on Allegiant Airlines?
- Where is my Allegiant confirmation number?
- How do I check-in for my flight on Allegiant Air?
- How to get an Allegiant boarding pass on the phone?
- What happens if you miss an Allegiant flight?
- How far in advance can you book on Allegiant Air?
- Do I need a PCR test to travel on Turkish Airlines?
- How Do I Make a Complaint About EVA Air?
- EVA Air Vancouver Airport Office in Canada