How do I Choose my Seat on Ethiopian Airlines?
Ethiopian Airlines is an airline from Ethiopia founded in 1945. The airline provides the best service, whether in-flight, at the airport, or on-board. However, if you have booked your flight with Ethiopian Airlines and wonder how to choose seats on Ethiopian Airlines, you are in the right place. In this content below, you will get to learn all about seat selections with Ethiopian Airlines.
Various Ways to Select Your Seat at Ethiopian Airlines
You can make your seat selection during the check-in process. You can select your seat during Web Check-in, At Airport, and Kiosk.
Online check-in is available 2 hours prior to 72 hours prior to departure for all international and domestic flights. All its check-in counters open 3 hours before departure and the counters close 1 hour before departure. Its web check-in starts exactly 72 hours before departure and ends exactly 2 hours before departure.
How do I Book my Seat on Ethiopian Airlines?
Seat Selection through Web Check-in:
Web check-in is the easiest way to go ahead with the Ethiopian Airlines Choose Seat option. You can select your seat from the comfort of your home and office.
- Go to the official website of Ethiopian Airlines.
- Locate the Web Check-in tab, enter the name, city of departure, PNR, etc., and click continue.
- By doing this, you will be able to locate your itinerary; now, you can go ahead with the next step to get your Ethiopian Airlines online seat booking done.
- On the new page, you will get to see the information related to Hazardous materials. You have to click No I am now carrying these items to precede further.
- There will come up a passenger’s page, where you have to fill in all the personal information.
- Now on the next screen, it’s time to assign a seat. Here, you can select a seat per your requirement and change it if assigned to you during the booking. Once done, you can click continue to the next step.
- You can add baggage if required; else, you can click on continue to finish the check n process.
How to select seats on Ethiopian Airlines? You can select your seat online using the above steps. In case you don’t get time, you can use the other option that is the Kiosk Check-in process, to select your seat. So, let’s proceed further and see how to select a seat at Kiosk.
Seat Selection through Kiosk Check-in:
Kiosk check-in saves a lot of time and makes the check-in process easy. The Kiosk check includes five steps which are as below.
- Locate the Kiosk self-service terminal at the airport and choose the Ethiopian airline tab. Select a language, out of English and French.
- Now go to the Find booking; you can find the booking in three ways by destination, Flight number, or reservation code.
- At the third step, you must confirm that you are not carrying any hazardous material or dangerous goods in your baggage, checked-in baggage, or carry-on baggage.
- Now you have to go ahead with Ethiopian Airlines seat selection, select the available seats from the seating plan given or you can accept the suggested one. Add missing personal details like passport information, etc.
- The final step is to issue the boarding pass; you can now get the printed boarding pass from Kiosk. There should have a 2D boarding pass.
How to book seats on Ethiopian Airlines? You can follow the above steps to book a seat on Ethiopian Airlines. Besides these seat selections, you can also visit the check-in counter at the airport and speak to the friendly staff of Ethiopian Airlines to get your seat selection done.
- Recent Blog
- Can I change my name on an Aeromexico flight?
- How do I select seats on Aeromexico?
- How do I check-in for my Aeromexico flight?
- Can I change my Aeromexico flight?
- Can I cancel my Aeromexico flight?
- What happens if Aeromexico cancels my flight?
- How Do I Speak to Someone at Aeromexico?
- Can I get a refund on Aeromexico?
- What happens if you miss your Aeromexico flight?
- Can I call Allegiant Air to book a flight?