How do I Cancel my Flight with Royal Jordanian?
Sometimes, we think that things are under our control, but this is far from reality. You have booked your perfect holiday getaway with your family members, and you have made intricate plans regarding the same, but at the end moment, things do not go as planned, and you are made to cancel your flight.
In such a scenario, if you are wondering how to cancel Royal Jordanian ticket, then you have landed on the right page. This write-up helps you understand how you can cancel your Royal Jordanian flight. Kindly follow the steps mentioned below.
Cancel a Royal Jordanian Flight Via Website:
- Go to the official site of Royal Jordanian on a web browser that supports the Internet.
- Locate the Manage my Booking tab at the top of the screen and click on it.
- As soon as you do so, it redirects you to the Booking page.
- Kindly enter your Booking Reference Number and your last name, and then click on the continue tab.
- This enables the website to retrieve your details from the database and present it in front of you.
- Now you can click on the cancel tab and continue with the cancellation process.
- As and when the prompts come up, keep selecting the desired options to cancel Royal Jordanian flight.
- Once the process is executed, you get a confirmation message on your email address as well as a text message on your phone regarding the same.
- Now you can also apply for a refund provided you are eligible for it.
Royal Jordanian Cancellation Policy
If you are wondering regarding the Royal Jordanian cancellation policy, then kindly follow the steps mentioned below.
- If you have cancelled your flight within 24 hours of the booking, and there is a gap of seven days between the departure date and the booking date, then no cancellation fee is levied on you.
- If you have cancelled your flight after 24 hours and the departure date is within 7 days of the booking, then a cancellation fee is levied on your ticket.
- If you have cancelled your flight after 24 hours of the booking and the departure date is more than a period of 7 days, then also you would be attracting cancellation charges.
Therefore this is how the Royal Jordanian cancel flight process works.
Royal Jordanian Cancel Flight
Other things which you can do on the Royal Jordanian website
After you have cancelled your flight on the Royal Jordanian website, now it is time to ask for a refund from the airline. To do so, kindly follow the steps mentioned below.
Royal Jordanian Flight Cancellation:
- It would be best to go to the manage my booking section, enter your details like booking reference number and last name, and click continue.
- Now, in a way, you are logged in and can apply for a refund by filling out the refund request form on their website.
- If you have made the payment through a credit card, the same would be processed in seven working days; else, it takes twenty days for other payment methods.
Therefore this is how Royal Jordanian flight cancellation takes place. If you have any doubts regarding the same, kindly contact an expert at the airline’s customer service.
- Can I Change my Southwest Flight?
- How Do I Change my Flight on JetBlue?
- How to Change Your KLM Flight?
- How Do I Change my Air Canada Flight?
- How to Cancel KLM Flight Within 24 Hours?
- How to Check-in with KLM Flight?
- What days are flights cheaper Volaris?
- What happens if I miss my Volaris flight?
- How Do I Change my Flight with Volaris Airlines?
- Can I Check-in Online for Air Canada?