How to Check in with Ethiopian Airlines?
Ethiopian Airlines gives you access to reserve a flight seat online at their website as they understand all the situations and needs. Once you have booked the travel ticket, you need to proceed for check-in to get the boarding pass. Ethiopian Airlines allows you to do the check-in process online within 2 hours before the departure. Therefore to do the Ethiopian Airlines check-in online, you need to perform the simple steps that are given below:
- Firstly, you need to open Ethiopian Airlines' official website at any search browser on your device.
- Afterward, you need to choose the web check-in button available at the top right of the screen.
- You will see the new page of the online check-in portal.
- There, you need to provide the booking reference or ticket number with your last name.
- This will locate your Ethiopian Airlines flight reservation and displays your flight itinerary.
- With this, you need to choose the sector of flight from the different reservations that you want to check-in and grab the boarding pass.
- After that, tap on the select or change seat button and proceed to the next screen.
- On the next page, you can change or choose the seat you want to pursue the journey with Ethiopian.
- If there is no change needed, tap on the check baggage button and move to the new screen.
- With this, you will be asked to provide the number of baggage you are going to board on the flight.
- At last, you need to agree to all the terms and conditions to complete the process.
- Ethiopian airlines will immediately send you the boarding pass at your registered email ID.
- You need to print your boarding pass to show at the airport.
When can you check in for Ethiopian Airlines?
You can avoid lengthy queues through the online check-in with Ethiopian Airlines. Hence, you can read further know about Ethiopian Airlines' online check-in time and obtain the boarding pass accordingly:
- Online check-in for all international and domestic flight are available 36 hours to 2 hours before the flight departure.
- If you have no luggage to drop off, you must reach the airport gate 30 minutes prior to the departure.
- If you have the luggage to drop off, you need to reach the airport at least one hour before departure for an international flight and 45 minutes for a domestic flight.
- To do the online check-in, the flight must be operated by Ethiopian Airlines.
- If you want to obtain the boarding pass, you must have a valid e-ticket confirmation number.
- You can also follow the airport to check-in for the boarding pass within the required time period.
- Your luggage must adhere to all the certain guidelines available on their website.
How to Cancel Check-in Ethiopian Airlines?
Sometimes, you do the check-in process, but you can no longer continue the journey. If you want to cancel the Ethiopian Airlines flight check-in, you need to read the given points:
- First, you need to open Ethiopian Airlines' official website at any preferred search browser.
- Afterward, you need to select the manage booking handle available under the menu section of the home page.
- From there, you can enter the confirmation code with your last name and tap on the retrieve booking.
- With this, you will see Ethiopian Airlines' reservation details on your screen, from which you need to choose the flight you want to cancel the check-in.
- If you are eligible to cancel the check-in, you can see the cancel check-in option available on the drop-down list.
- You can follow the on-screen instructions to proceed to cancel the check-in for the journey.
How many bags can you check-in on Ethiopian Airlines?
Many passengers look for the bags that they carry on the reservation. Hence, you can see the Ethiopian Airlines check-in baggage limits for the journey that is mentioned below:
- You can carry up to 2 bags on the journey with Ethiopian airlines. The weight of each bag must not exceed 23 kg or 50 lbs.
- The total dimension of both the bags must be equal to 158 cm or 62 inches.
- Ethiopian airlines allow carrying a maximum of 3 bags in the journey of weight up to 32 kg in total.
- The maximum sum of dimensions of all the bags can be 158 cm or 62 inches.
Moreover, you can consult with the customer service team if you have any doubts regarding the check-in or baggage. They will help you find all the reservation and boarding pass details. Hence, if you want to get through with the representative, you can see the numerous ways available in their help section, such as phone calls, chat, email, or social media. They will allow you to see the Ethiopian Airlines online check-in benefits to getting the boarding pass. The customer service is experts in their work regarding the flight services and also round the clock accessible.
- Where can I find my Turkish ticket number?
- What happens if you miss your Turkish Airlines flight?
- Can I Check-in for Turkish Airlines?
- How do I check-in with EVA Airlines?
- Can I cancel my Turkish Airlines flight?
- How to Claim Compensation from Turkish Airlines?
- How to File a Complaint Against Turkish Airlines?
- How to File a Complaint with Iberia Airlines?
- What happens if I miss my Iberia flight?
- How Do I File a Claim with Iberia?